As a Pinay Blogger, I honestly need stable and fast internet connection without browsing, downloading and uploading limits. But I wasn’t that lucky to have that because first maybe our location is not yet that famous to be inserted by LTE Towers of Internet Providers but I don’t think that it’s one of the reason now because I discovered that we are already LTE covered. Second because of the Internet Provider’s Selfishness. That’s why I’ve been stocked into this situation in my life that I didn’t experienced what I expected from them after I spent money, time and trust. I stopped my writing hobby because of that issue.
I can blame them because I wasted my money. I feel hopeless to wait for their improvements because it will never come, that why I understand hackers. They can speed up our internet speed. In my own experience on applying to Globe Telecom Internet there was agents that cheated us twice. They didn’t care. They never done any actions to help me.
Then one day I tried to search on facebook for Internet Modem for sale which can detect strong signal and can satisfy me. I bought an Openline Wifi Modem which I cannot mention to you for personal and privacy purpose. I bought it from a hacker, they only hacked the speed. You still have to buy load from a Network Provider worth 1000 pesos. See it’s not free. You’re just taking what you deserved for paying high amount. Using this modem I can use any LTE sim. I tested all the simcards and all is good and fast except Globe LTE Sim. It’s so slow than a turtle, even if you have 3 to 5 bars of LTE signal. Unlike other LTE Sims I tested, that only have 2 to 3 LTE Signal Bar but it can give me 2 to 6 mbps speed of internet connection.
Now I can use it for blogging and selling e-load here in our area.
I will share to you some Internet Providers here in the Philippines that I’ve tested for the past years.
1. Bayan Wireless – this is the first internet that I used. It’s so slow… I experienced 100 to 200 kbps speed.
2. Wi-tribe – this internet offered us one week trial. After a week the speed gets slow. And it’s bad because the cash payment that we paid is refunded by check not cash. We had to go to the bank that addressed in the check. I wasted my time and effort.
3. Smartbro plug it – it’s a reloadable internet modem by SMART Telecom. Unfortunately it’s so slow.
4. Globe Telecom – this is the worst internet provider I tested. Their customer service agents are like robots. All they can say is, “Sorry for the inconvenience”. Internet problem will never fixed if all we can do is tell to all our customer is that we feel sorry for their problem when the truth is we don’t care even if we are able to help them. It’s been an issue for so many years and still a problem.
5. Pinoy telecom (Hotspot) – I bought their internet cards worth 10 pesos that you can use for one hour unlimited internet up to 1 mbps and 30 pesos for 12 hours unlimited internet up to 2 mbps. Though it’s cheap, the speed is cheap also. I never experience 1 mbps. And worst they don’t have customer service that will response to you sms.
The new internet that I’m using now will be my forever partner online. Although it’s pricy, it’s okay. If it’s high price worth satisfying, why not? This is what I wanted for so long, a stable, fast and unlimited internet. It used by 4 people / 4 devices based on the tests I made. Well I don’t know if it can be use by 5 or more because we only have 4 devices and it just me, my mother, using 2 devices and my brother, niece and nephew who are using 2 devices. The speeds reaches up to 6 mbps, speed I’ve never experienced. The fastest speed I experienced before I got this modem is 500 kbps which is time consuming for writing, editing, designing and posting blogs.
Now internet speed is not my problem. My new problem is money (lol).
That’s all. Thank you for your time reading my blog. Come next time… =)
My name is Jane.
My Top Blog Posts
The Better Version of Me
Strength Within Me
Monique Diplock's 3rd Challenge: "Write 5 Places in the World You Like or Want to Visit and Why?"